• In this document, the use of ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ all refer to J R Wadhams Ltd
• J R Wadhams Ltd is a UK-registered company. Our company number is 3681423.
Our registered address is The Brads Nail Works, 45 Valley Road, Lye, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 8JG. Our website address is www.jrwadhams.co.uk.
J R Wadhams Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
J R Wadhams Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th of May 2018, it complies with UK law including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What we collect
When you choose to place an order with J R Wadhams Ltd, we may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Your contact information including your address and your email address
• Your telephone number
We use information you provide to us for the following only:
• Internal record keeping
• To complete the order you have placed on our website
• We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• We do not share, disclose or sell any of the information you supply to any outside parties at any time unless required by law
• When you place an order with J R Wadhams Ltd, your payment will be handled by Worldpay – one of the biggest payment providers in the UK. Worldpay is fully PCI DSS compliant and you can be assured that your payment will be handled in the most secure way. At no point does J R Wadhams Ltd has access to your payment information when you purchase online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Any links to external websites are for convenience of the user and do not constitute any endorsement or approval.
How to contact us
Should you have any questions or concerns about any of the points contained in our Privacy Notice, please contact us by telephone on 01384 891800 or by email at email@example.com